“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not a pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” – Jane Austen
I am a huge Jane Austen fan. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that my then-boyfriend-now-husband and I got back together while watching Pride and Prejudice. (He does not share my affinity for Austen for the record.) Her writing draws me into the story, causing me to blink with confusion when I’m brought back to reality. The Audible versions of her stories are among my favorites to listen to when doing menial tasks around the house. A little dose of Mr. Darcy will do wonders to my mood when I’m facing a heap of laundry or a sink full of dirty dishes.
Below are a few items that would make any Austen Lover’s day just a little brighter.
Leather Bound Austen Classics // Emma Print // Jane Austen Mug // Pemberley Gardens Candle // Goodnight Mr. Darcy // Tacos T-shirt // Mr. Grey and Mr. Darcy T-shirt // Jane Bookshelf Necklace // Austenland DVD // Color Me Jane Coloring Boo
- Leather Bound Austen Classics – What Austen fan wouldn’t want these beautifully made hardbound books? The covers are gorgeous!
- Emma Print – Framed and displayed on a gallery wall, this quote is perfect for those in love.
- Jane Austen Mug – ::PREACH::
- Pemberley Gardens Candle – Draw a bubble bath, light this candle and enjoy your favorite passages from Pride and Prejudice.
- Goodnight Mr. Darcy – Got kids? Get them started on their way to becoming an Austen Lover as well with this spoof on a classic.
- Tacos T-shirt – My ideal night.
- Mr. Grey and Mr. Darcy T-shirt – Laugh out loud funny!
- Jane Bookshelf Necklace – Jackie and I have plans to get these for each other for the holidays!
- Austenland DVD – The last time I was sick, I watched this 3 times in one day. It’s lighthearted and funny.
- Color Me Jane Coloring Book – Jump on the adult coloring book train with this collection of image and quotes to get your creative juices flowing!