If you love Young Adult books, you are in the right place! The YA book lists below feature some ultimate lists of dozens and dozens of books (like romance and fantasy,) while other smaller lists have more specific genres.
So whether you are looking for books like ACOTAR or To ALL the Boys I’ve Loved Before or WWII, royal, or witch YA books, we have you covered!
If you don’t know where to start on your YA fantasy journey, this is the list for you.
It includes 65+ mini book reviews separated by sub-genre from witches to historical fantasy to pirates and more. With easy navigation tools and great book recommendations, this is the list you’ll come back to again and again.
We put together a list of the best YA romance books that we love. Some take place in school, some are fantasy or royal and some are steamy but, no matter what type of YA romance you are looking for, we’ve got you covered.
For daily book reviews, author interviews, and reading challenge tracking, follow us on Instagram!
More YA Book Lists
The book lists below are carefully curated with our favorite young adult books. You’ll find posts featuring books about royals, ya fantasy fiction, ya romances, Christmas books, and upcoming book adaptations.
Have a special request? Drop a comment or send us an email to let us know if you want a customized list based on your favorite book or sub-genre.
- 85+ Great Books Becoming Movies or TV Series in 2023
- Goodreads Choice Awards 2022: Best Picks of the Year
- 37 New Release Kids’ Books for Winter 2023 to Enjoy
- The Best Spooky and Not So Spooky Ghost Books
- 8 Spectacular Adult and YA Fae Books for Fantasy Lovers
- 13 Books Like Keeper of the Lost Cities
- Books Set in High School or College For Fall 2022
- The 17 Best Magic School Books to Bewitch You
- 17 Best High School Romance Books to Crush Over
- 22 Terrific Hotel Novels to Indulge in on Vacation
- 36 New Release Kids’ Books for Fall 2022 to Love
- 7 Tantalizing Time Travel Romance Books
- The Ultimate List of Best Thriller Books
- Ultimate Beach Reads 2022: The Hottest Summer Reads
- 34 New Release Kids’ Books for Summer 2022 to Love
- The Best Family Audiobooks For Road Trips and Home Listening
- 8 Amazing Books About Camp to Take you Back
- Reese Witherspoon Book Club List: UPDATED The Best Books Ranked
- 10 Delicious Fiction Books about Tea to Indulge in Now
- Best YA Romance Books to Indulge in Now
- 16 Sexy Royal Romance Books to Indulge In This Year
- The Best Books for Teens with Anxiety Picked by an Expert
- 32 Best Books about WWII: Historical Fiction, Romance, and More!
- 39 New Release Kids’ Books for Spring 2022 to Love
- 17 Sensational Books Like A Court of Thorns and Roses
- 12 Amazing Books Like the Lunar Chronicles to Read Now!
- 24 Books Like the Hunger Games to Devour Now
- Ultimate List of Feel-Good Books to Brighten your Day
- Best Books of 2021: 31 Books to Obsess Over
- 22 Addicting Dark Academia Books to Read Now
- Historical Fantasy Books to Capture Your Imagination
- 42 of the Best YA and Adult Christmas Books
- Wonderful Christmas Book Club Books for Hosting a Holiday Book Club
- 30 of the Best Witch Books That are Wickedly Addicting
- The Ultimate List of YA Fantasy Books: 70+ Best Picks
- Unbelievably Wonderful Books about Mental Illness & Mental Health
- The Ultimate List of Books About Books: 50+ Great Reads
- 18 Books with Unreliable Narrators to Read Now
- The 8 Best High School Books & 2 To Pass On
- 21 Adult Books Similar to Harry Potter for Fans of Magic
- 12 Engrossing Books like Shadow and Bone to Read Now!
- Books Like to All the Boys I’ve Loved Before To Read Now!
- 14 Addicting Books Like The Selection to Read Now
- 20 Best Books of 2020
- 33 of the Best Mystery Books for Kids
- Best Early Readers, Middle Grade and YA as Chosen by Experts!
- 15 Fantastic Adult Novels Reminiscent of Childhood Classics
- 45 Outstanding Banned Books to Read in 2022
- Adult and Kid Must Read: Refugee by Alan Gratz
- The War That Saved My Life & 16 Other Difficult Topic Tween Books
- The Hate U Give & 11 Other Thought Provoking Reads
- Amazing Night Circus Inspired Bedroom for Teens
- “The Snowy Day” at Philadelphia Zoo’s New WINTER Exhibit
- The Dark Side of 13 Reasons Why: Is Teen Suicide Glamorized?
- Ultimate Beach Reads 2017
- Everything, Everything Adaptation: Is it Everything, Everything?